World’s Best Gin!Back to blog
Four Pillars named “Best Gin Producer of the Year”
50th Annual International Wine & Spirits Competition
IWSC is the world’s largest and most prestigious international competition for spirits with more than 3000 entries from all corners of the globe.
Four Pillars Gin is the first Australian distillery to win the award.
“When we started making test batches of gin back in 2012 we never in our maddest, wildest dreams thought this kind of international accolade could come so quickly.”
Four Pillars make a range of gins, headlined by its original award winning –
Rare Dry Gin
“Rare Dry Gin is our baby, Wilma’s first born. It is the concept that started us out on this journey… a truly modern Australian gin.”
- DOUBLE GOLD – New York World Wine & Spirits Competition 2017
- DOUBLE GOLD – San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014 & 2016
- DOUBLE GOLD – Stuttgart International Spirits Competition 2019
- GOLD – Stuttgart International Spirits Competition 2018
- GOLD – Hong Kong International Wine & Spirits Competition 2018 & 2014
- GOLD – Global Gin Masters 2016
- LIQUOR BRAND OF THE YEAR – ALIA Awards 2019
- BEST ON PREMISE SPIRIT – ALIA Awards 2017, 2018 & 2019
Get in store and pick up your bottle for those Summer cocktails.
Try a classic G&T, Singapore sling or a heavenly Floradora Cocktail this festive season.
See below for more on Gin….